Wednesday, November 2, 2016

UMSL Ranked One of the 2017 Best Global Universities



U.S. News & World Report recently ranked UMSL as one of the 2017 Best Global Universities! UMSL ranked number 777 out of 1,000 universities.  The focus of the rankings included academic research and the overall reputation of the university.

The below are the thoughts and feelings of one of our Ambassadors, Riann Rikard: 

I decided to attend UMSL because of its education and affordable price.  My experience of UMSL has been nothing but the best! Not only have I received a great education, I have branched out and became involved with various organizations on campus.  UMSL is dedicated to not only the students, but all who partake in the University.  I am glad that I chose to attend UMSL almost 3½ years ago, although I did not need a ranking to prove what a great decision I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment